- ADAPT YOUR FAVORITE OUTERWEAR TO LIFE WITH THE BUMP AND BABY: Works with fashionable coats, jackets, sweatshirts and activewear you already own. Hood attaches easily with Velcro. Don’t buy a new wardrobe when you can use this fashionable baby cover coat extender to modify styles you already love. Ready and easy to use. Just clip, zip and go. Use our patented Extendher during and after pregnancy for maternity and while babywearing.
- WATERPROOF YET BREATHABLE MULTI LAYER WARMTH: Keep your baby and your belly protected with this breathable nylon fabric jacket extender with detachable hood while keeping them extra warm against the comfort of you, their mom. Perfect for all seasons with their windproof and waterproof features, keeping baby dry, warm and safe from rain, wind, and snow. Extender and hood are machine washable making them easy to clean.
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL USE THAT WON’T BREAK THE BANK: The jacket maternity expander grows with you, allowing you to wear your coat and garments throughout all stages of pregnancy and beyond. Don’t spend money on buying new clothes and a maternity jacket. Instead clip it onto your favorite sweatshirt, coat, jacket, or vest. Attaches to your zipper teeth with gel padded clips (not a zipper) allowing for a guaranteed fit every-time.
- CREATED BY WOMEN WHO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS: The patent pending design of the Extendher + Hood was produced especially for you by women who understand the importance of pregnant and new mothers to be both warm and comfortable while carrying their babies. Extendher gives moms the flexibility and time to focus on what really matters instead of scrambling to find something to wear out of the house.
- PATENTED AND MADE IN THE USA: Proudly created and produced in the USA with the highest of quality and precision. A portion of all proceeds are donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Albany. Our universal clip system makes it ready to wear and easy to share. No need for additional costly zippers or adapters, simply clip, zip, and go. Perfect for moms, dads, grandparents, and even babysitters.