- by entering your model number.
- DECIMAL AND FRACTION TILES: Teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
- UNIT FRACTION MATH MANIPULATIVES: The 9 color fraction and decimal manipulatives tiles represent 9 value of fractions on one side and 9 value of decimals on the other. The plastic math tiles are durable and easy to clean.
- DECIMAL AND FRACTION BARS: Each of the rainbow tiles represents a whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, or twelfths. The largest tile measures 1″ x 8″.
- 4TH GRADE MATH: Students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. Fraction tiles enable them to see the difference between various denominators. The proportionally sized tiles help students compare fractional values.
- MONTESSORI MATERIALS: The bright and colorful rainbow tiles make learning fractions and decimals fun and engaging for your kids. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. Our math manipulative fraction strips are Montessori themed, meaning that they’re hands-on for kids to learn on their own.