- by entering your model number.
- FRACTION SQUARES: Teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
- UNIT FRACTION MATH MANIPULATIVES: The multicolored fraction manipulatives square combine in different ways to form a whole. The plastic math squares are easy to clean and durable.
- FRACTION SQUARE PIECES: The fraction tiles include whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. The whole square measures 4″x4″.
- 4TH GRADE MATH: Students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. Fraction squares can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators.
- MONTESSORI MATERIALS: The bright and colorful squares make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. Our math manipulative fraction squares are Montessori themed, meaning that they’re hands-on for kids to learn on their own.