- by entering your model number.
- FRACTION CUBES: Teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, show equivalent fractions, relate fractions to a whole unit, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
- UNIT FRACTION MATH MANIPULATIVES: The 9 color fractions manipulatives cubes represent 9 value of fractions. The plastic math cubes are durable and easy to clean. The fractions are on one side, decimals on the second side, percent on the third, and the fourth side is blank.
- FRACTION CUBE PIECES: Each of the fraction cubes represents a whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eights, tenths, and twelfths. The largest cube measures 4-3/4″ x 3/4″.
- 4TH GRADE MATH: Students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. Fraction tower cubes can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators.
- MONTESSORI MATERIALS: The bright and colorful math cubes make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences. Our math manipulative fraction math cubes are Montessori themed, meaning that they’re hands-on for kids to learn on their own.