- by entering your model number.
- 🏆 Installation Notes 🏆 – Please push the back leg back slightly to make the aligns the dowels on the foot plinths with the holes on the rocking rails. This is to avoid the deformation of the rocking horse’s legs during transport.
- 🎶 3 Songs Hidden Inside 🎶 – The ear of this little deer rocking horse is a hidden music player switch. Let’s rock with the deer while listening to music 😘 ! Listening to music can cultivate new hobbies for children. Also, rocking activity strengthens baby the core muscles and arms, it is also helpful for improving balance. A rocking horse can be a good friend with the baby growing up. So it is a suitable rocking horse/animals for toddler, a must-have plush ride on toy for 1-3 years old girl.
- ☁ Exquisite Handcraft ☁ – The abundant pp cotton is spread evenly at every corner, this ensures the comfort and the seat will keep its form after years. The filled PP cotton are all well stitched inside the plush fabric. You won’t find any fiberfill come out from the corner even when roughly pulled by babies. The wooden structure and rails are rounded and examined manually, to give a smooth surface, not to scratch kids’ clothes and skin. It can be well used as a riding toy for 1-3 years old kid.
- 😍 Sturdy Structure & Easy DIY Assembly 🔨 – Solid wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiber) are used to make the structure, solid but not too heavy to rock. The supporting structure is made of solid wood which has 150 lb. (68kg) as max weight capacity, so even an adult can sit on it. The wooden rocking horse is very easy to assemble with just a screwdriver🔧and the crystal-clear illustrated instruction. You can assemble it into a deer rocking horse within 15 minutes. Pink is more suitable for girls.
- ♟Certified Safe Material♟ – The 3rd generation plush fabric is soft, stain-resistant and pill-free. Stains can be removed by wet rag with baking soda powder. The PP cotton used is breathable in summer. Material is strict to Toys Safety Standards EN-71 CE in European and ASTM F963 in US. Please push the back leg back slightly to make the aligns the dowels on the foot plinths with the holes on the rocking rails when installing.
This fits your .